You can't deny that guacamole is an elite dip and when it comes to Taco Tuesday's, it's an absolute must! We've taken a fruity twist on the classic guacamole and it's completely raised the bar. You can use this as an accompaniment for Mexican dishes or even spread on toast to strengthen your avocado toast game.
Avocado started being eaten way before it was trendy to snap your brunch and post it on the gram. Find out more about the life avocados had before Instagram foodies were born, here!
In the meantime, let's get on with this super simple, delicious recipe.
∙ 2 Avocados
∙ 1 Mango
∙ 1/2 Red Onion
∙ Handful of Coriander
∙ 2 Limes
1. Dice your avocado, mango and red onion and put into a large bowl.
2. Finely chop the coriander and add to the bowl
3. Cut the limes in half and squeeze the juice on top of the ingredients in the bowl
4. Mix everything together until the outside of the avocado starts to get creamy and cover the other ingredients
5. Season with salt, pepper and chilli flakes to taste
6. Finally serve and pretend it was really difficult to make when the compliments come flying in.